Extensive range of raw food for dogs and cats
Largest variety of whole prey items in the UK
Fast delivery options on orders
Secure checkout & payment
Wisbroek - Micro 22 -15kg
Product Code: 862
Availability: Phone to Pre-Order
Extruded complete (floating) feed for:
(Young) waterfowl and small waders.
Wisbroek Micro 22 is 2 mm extruded feed, which can expand up to 3 mm after moisture absorption. It is especially developed for above
mentioned bird types.
- 2 mm extruded feed which by soaking in water can expand up to 3 mm.
- High fat content in order to provide enough energy for growing birds and small birds that naturally have higher maintenance
- Contains a high percentage of fish / shrimp meal and fish oil.
- 10% of the fat consists of Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Can be fed dry and wet and has a water stability of about 48 hours.
- Diversity in raw materials to obtain a complete feed which requires no additives.
- Use of high-quality animal and plant protein sources to ensure high biological value of the protein.
- By making use of raw materials rich in natural carotenoids (Lucerne, krill, spirulina, corn gluten) this feed will enhance the natural
colouring of the birds.
Feed young birds ad libitum. Waders need, depending on the season, 20 to 50 g of feed per kg of body weight per day. In winter, the birds
will eat more feed than in the spring and summer. This is both by a higher need for maintenance at a lower temperature and by the absence
of “natural” foods (insects, algae, buds, grass seed).
It is possible to soak the feed in water. The optimal ratio
“feed : water” is “1 : 2”. This ratio will provide a soft, easily absorbable 3 mm pellet.
Crude Protein 22.0%
Crude Fat 8.0%
Crude Fibre 2.0%
For larger orders, discount pricing available.
Disclaimer: Wisbroek continuously strives for optimal composition of the various types of feed. Shown values may therefore differ from the
actual product. See the label on the package for the exact composition.