Extensive range of raw food for dogs and cats
Largest variety of whole prey items in the UK
Next day delivery on orders before 11:30am
Secure checkout & payment
Wisbroek - Micro 40 - 15kg
Product Code: 8625
Availability: Phone to Pre-Order
Extruded complete (floating) feed for:
(Young) waterfowl, terns, guillemots, gulls and other (young) shore birds.
Wisbroek Micro 40 is 2 mm extruded feed, which can expand after moisture absorption up to 3 mm. It is especially developed for above
mentioned bird types. The high fat content provides the energy for the young growing birds. The high inclusion of fishmeal and other highquality
animal protein sources cause a protein content of 40%.
- 2 mm extruded feed which by soaking in water can expand up to 3 mm.
- Contains a high percentage of fish meal and other high-quality animal proteins.
- Can be fed dry and wet and has a water stability of about 48 hours.
- Diversity in raw materials to obtain a complete feed which requires no additives.
- Due to a coating of fish oil, this pellet has a high level of palatability and nutrition.
- Use of high-quality animal and plant protein sources to ensure high biological value of the protein.
- Ideal calcium / phosphorus ratio for fast growing young birds.
Feed young birds ad libitum. Please note that unnatural rapid growth may cause hanging wings, pitch wings or other deformities. In this case
mix with or switch to the less energy dense rearing pellet Wisbroek Micro 22. Due to the presence of insects and other natural feed additions
your birds may take less feed in spring and summer.
It is possible to soak the feed in water. The optimal ratio “feed : water” is “1 : 2”. This ratio will provide a soft, easily absorbable 3 mm pellet.
Crude Protein 40.0%
Crude Fat 10.0%
Crude Fibre 1.3%
Disclaimer: Wisbroek continuously strives for optimal composition of the various types of feed. Shown values may therefore differ from the
actual product. See the label on the package for the exact composition.
For larger orders, discount pricing available.